Safely maintain your operations
We’re not going back to normal. Social distancing is here to stay for much more than a few weeks. It will upend our way of life, in some ways forever.
MIT Technology Review
SUCCESSFULLY MAINTAIN YOUR OPERATIONS WITHOUT ENDANGERING YOUR EMPLOYEES
eleven can accelerate the selection and implementation of the right digital and data solutions, which will enable your employees to safely perform their work and keep your business running despite Covid-19 constraints.
Here is a selection of short-term actions to help you tackle Covid-19 challenges:
For asset-intensive industries: continued execution of necessary site inspections and interventions despite limited physical interactions and travels for employees
- Transition from recurrent preventive maintenance visits to targeted predictive maintenance interventions
- Introduction of remote and automated site surveillance with cameras, drones and image recognition
- Deployment of assistance applications with video and photo sharing features, enabling remote troubleshooting
Control of social distancing measures on the field to ensure employee safety
- Procurement of bluetooth devices monitoring distance between employees and generating alerts in case of unauthorized proximity
- Implementation of cameras with automatic proximity surveillance based on image recognition
- Use of a visualization dashboard for managers to get an efficient overview of barrier gesture performance by employees and act accordingly
Adaptation of employee collaboration, as well as team & project animation, to the limitation of physical interactions related to the sanitary crisis
- Democratization of the usage of online video conferencing and file sharing tools
- Deployment of a collaborative platform to facilitate employee cooperation from a distance
- Use of talent management software to streamline the recruiting process
Live suggestive planning to sequence the physical presence of employees at the workplace
- Development of a planning module automatically allocating workdays at the office to employees, taking into account usable workspace (compliant with social distancing rules), project teams, potential individual preferences/constraints, etc.