Leverage analytics to manage uncertainty
We’re not going back to normal. Social distancing is here to stay for much more than a few weeks. It will upend our way of life, in some ways forever.
MIT Technology Review
Navigate in the new uncertain with data-driven decisions
During these unpredictable and difficult economic times, leverage AI and visualization solutions mastered by eleven to better assess, monitor and forecast the constantly evolving parameters of your activity.
Here is a selection of short-term actions to help you tackle Covid-19 challenges:
For brands selling through intermediated channels: visibility on sell-out trends based on accurate data to adapt production in real time
- Development of data exchange platforms with distributors with a give-to-take system: for example the brand promotes product availabilities at partner distributors in exchange for an access to their product stock
Live assessment of supplier risk exposure to the sanitary crisis to avoid business disruption
- Creation of a partnership with other players having the same suppliers to aggregate relevant data
- Use of data visualisation tools with alerts on actual or potential defaults
Crash setup of monitoring and forecast capabilities to adapt production, delivery and stock in the blurry post-lockdown context
- Use of data tools to analyze current consumption/use and anticipate upcoming demand, with new types of learning models (e.g. giving more weight to past day vs. past year data)
Pricing level adaptation based on real-time data analyses to ensure profitable growth in an uncertain context
- Monitoring of the evolution of competitors’ pricing strategy through price webscrapping on different platforms
- Development of detailed visualization dashboards to easily and accurately monitor prices